Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it.
- Charles Swindoll
Ask Me About
As a result of participating in a person-centered planning process for my aunt several years ago, I was able to see things about her life from a completely new perspective. I love that I am now in a position to offer others the same opportunity to learn how to support their loved ones to have more control over their own lives and to have more opportunities to reach their full potential. After working for more than 20 years in the for-profit world, I am thrilled to be able to use my powers for good instead of greed!
I have lived in Oregon for over 20 years after growing up in Southern California. I'm basically a home body, with big dreams for world travel in the future! When I'm not working I love to spend time with my kids, watch movies, and hang out at home.
- B.A. in Communications - California State University, Northridge
- 12 years of statutory compliance and training in the insurance claims industry
- 15 years of small business management experience
- Previously served as the Oregon Special Needs Trust director at The Arc Oregon
- 10 years of nonprofit volunteer and board service experience
What Others Like & Admire About Me
- "Get it done" mindset
- Easy to talk with
- Thoughtful and kind
- Solution oriented