Be the change that you wish to see in the world.
– Mahatma Gandhi
Ask Me About
I am thrilled to have entered the non-profit arena where my true passion for helping others can be better utilized.
In my time off I enjoy spending time with my husband and three children. We enjoy the outdoors, watching football, playing board games, hanging out with friends, cleaning up local parks, and working out at the gym.
- 15+ years of accounting and payroll management experience
- Associates Degree in Accounting
- Associates Degree in Business Management
What Others Like & Admire About Me
- Willing to try new things
- Eager to help
- Supportive, patient & calm
- Friendly, energetic & compassionate
- Very family-oriented