PROJECT SPECIALIST | BEHAVIOR CONSULTANT
Ask Me About
I believe that as a society we are at our best when everyone is able to contribute their gifts.
I live in Portland and enjoy exploring the Pacific Northwest through outdoor adventures, cooking with family and friends, and cheering on the Kansas City Royals.
- B.A. in Communication Sciences and Disorders from St. Louis University
- Background in speech and hearing
- Studied Audiology at The University of Kansas Medical Center
- Leadership Education in Neurodevelopmental and related Disabilities (LEND) traineeship through the Center for Child Health and Development
- 6 years of experience providing in-home direct support services children who experienced disabilities
- Behavior consultant for adults and children with disabilities
What Others Like & Admire About Me
- Positive attitude
- Willingness to be of service