PROGRAM DIRECTOR | POSITIVE BEHAVIOR SUPPORT
At the heart of each of us, whatever our imperfections, there exists a silent pulse of perfect rhythm, which is absolutely individual and unique, and yet which connects us to everything else.
Ask Me About
I am passionate about ensuring those who are in a support role have the tools needed to provide quality care that contributes to people living a happy life of their own choosing.
My happy life includes family, friends, CrossFit, comedy and kindness!
- Bachelor's Degree in Social Science
- Certified in Early Childhood Education & Rural Social Work
- 17+ years of experience providing direct services, consultation and training in home and community based programs for children and adults with disabilities, public school systems, senior living programs, and outpatient treatment programs
- Certified Oregon Intervention System Mentor Instructor
- Behavior Consultant and Personal Support Worker
What Others Like & Admire About Me
- Passionate about providing exceptional services
- Calm, steady, supportive
- Compassionate & understanding
- Helpful & organized
- A true team leader with great natural instincts