TRAINING COORDINATOR | CO-TRAINER
Let's make magic happen.
Ask Me About
8:30 am - 3:00 pm
Monday, Thursday, Friday
I want to see the world be a place where we focus on each other’s skills and talents first, rather than what we don’t like about someone or what’s “(negatively) different” about them. I want to break down stereotypes and stigmas and see everyone for what they bring to the world.
I enjoy spending downtime with my family. I also enjoy refining my self- and community-advocacy skills, and mentoring other people to become the people they’d like to be.
- 6+ years in administrative assistance with data entry specialty
- 10+ years as a self- and community-advocate for people with disabilities and those who support them
- Associate’s degree in Administrative Office Professional
What Others Like & Admire About Me
- Ability to focus even in a distracting environment
- Not afraid to ask questions