Expanding your knowledge and learning new skills takes time and dedication. We understand that heavy caseloads, lack of resources, and work force shortages make it difficult to participate in all the learning opportunities you would like.
Whether you’re advancing your own professional development, or scheduling training for your organization, we are here to help you find the best solution for your training needs.
We offer three convenient delivery options — in class workshops at various locations throughout Oregon, on-site team training, and self-paced online learning modules - in addition to personalized mentoring and train-the-trainer programs.
Who Should Attend OTAC Trainings?
- Direct Support Professionals (DSPs)
- Personal Support Workers (PSWs)
- Home Care Workers
- Group Home Managers
- Foster Care Providers - Adults and Children
- Social Workers
- Behavior Professionals
- Personal Agents
- Services Coordinators
- Case Management Staff
- Employment Professionals
- Transition Specialists
- Community/Business Employers
- Special Education Aides, Teachers and Administrators
- School Counselors
- Family Members
- End of Life Specialists
- Dementia Care Providers
- Mental Health Professionals
- Anyone who supports another person
- Anyone interested in working in any of the listed fields
- Anyone who needs support