Click here to view the GRO Manual in its entirety.
- Understanding Communication: Hello, Hello, Can you hear me now?
- 10 Things You Can Do to Support a Person with Difficult Behaviors
- Supporting an Individual with Complex Needs Through Effective Teams
- Positive Behavior Support – An Overview
- Functional Behavioral Assessment and Positive Behavior Support Plans
Here is a white paper on Significant Behavioral Issues written by Joyce Stratton, M.S..
Association for Positive Behavior Support (APBS)
NADD – An association for persons with developmental disabilities and mental health needs.
Childhood Fact Sheets by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- ADHD Fact Sheet
- Autism Spectrum Disorders Fact Sheet
- Facts About Cerebral Palsy
- Intellectual Disability (also know as Mental Retardation) Fact Sheet
Assistive Technology Resources
- Oregon ISP: Assistive Technology www.OregonISP.org/AT