Click here to view the GRO Manual in its entirety.
- Understanding Communication – Hello, Hello, Can You Hear Me Now?
- 10 Things You Can Do to Support a Person with Difficult Behaviors
- Supporting an Individual with Complex Needs through Effective Teams
- Positive Behavior Support – An Overview
- Functional Assessment and Behavior Support Plans – An Overview
Here is a white paper on Significant Behavioral Issues written by Joyce Stratton, M.S..
Association for Positive Behavior Support (APBS)
NADD – An association for persons with developmental disabilities and mental health needs.
Childhood Fact Sheets by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- ADHD Fact Sheet
- Autism Spectrum Disorders Fact Sheet
- Cerebral Palsy Fact Sheet
- Intellectual Disability (also know as Mental Retardation) Fact Sheet
Assistive Technology Resources
- Oregon ISP: Assistive Technology www.OregonISP.org/AT