Getting started using the OTAC Training Center
To log into the OELN Resources site and Behavior Specialist Network Forum, click this link.
htttp://www.myotac.org/training/ Be sure to bookmark this page for easy access later. We’ll be using this site throughout our work together in the OELN.
You will need to enter the username and password we provided to you. If you have forgotten your username and password, click here.
Need help accessing our OELN Resources site?
Instructions for logging in:
- Click this link to get to the OELN Resources site. http://www.myotac.org/training
- Login using your username and password that were emailed to you. If you’ve forgotten your username or password, you can click here to have it emailed to you.
- Once you enter the site you may be prompted to reset your password. Your password must be eight characters long including at least one number (example: teachme1). This will become your regular password which you will use to login to the site.
- Once you have reset your password and saved the changes, click the link to enter the OTAC Training Center. This is where you can view the course you are enrolled in. Click on the course title to enter.
Instructions for editing your user profile:
You may wish to update your user profile to include information other participants may find interesting. Including a picture is a great way to introduce yourself to your colleagues in the same course.
- Click the Profile link in the left sidebar. This will take you to your profile page.
- Click the “Edit Profile” tab.
- You will be given the option to add a “description.” This can be information such as why you are enrolled in the course, what you hope to learn, ect.
- If you wish to add a picture of yourself scroll down to “picture of”, click the “browse” button, and select a file from your computer to upload.
- Feel free to add any other interests or information you would like others in your course(s) to see.
- When you are finished, click the “Update profile” button.
Need more help? We’re just an email away. Click here to send us your question.